Thursday, October 6, 2011

Not much

Not much to report... Ill try to get some pictures of the studio.  Ive been sick in bed for 2 days after going to canada for the weekend so Im a little behind.  Check out the side link though to look at my newly updated CV.
Oh yea Ive been reading a decent amount.
Painting Beside Itself by David Joselit
Merlin Carpenter On Michael Kreber
Tomorrow's Forcast: Strikingly Clear

Me and a few friends started up a little discussion/ critique/ confession/ potluck/ drinking group.  We meet every other wednesday and every other thursday to discuss our work, or an article that someone picked.  Its like an Artists Anonymous group... "Hi my name is Kevin, and my work is about...." Its been good, we have our second meeting tonight at my apartment. 

I went to a few good shows 2 weeks ago too, Ill mention them in an upcoming post.

Thats all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment